Wednesday, September 21, 2022

The I AM Sermons Book Is Off to the Pre-Printers

 


Sending a book off is a combination of pain and exhilaration. I am sure I will find something wrong the moment I open up the first copy - and that is inevitable. On the other hand, I am excited to see it in print because I believe the actual Greek of these sermons, from Jesus Himself, conveys more than I am. The two words in Greek match the Voice from the Burning Bush.

That also fits into the historic identification of the Burning Bush as a representation of the Incarnate Son of God - Two Natures in One. The bush burns but remains whole.

A wonderful book is one of my all-time favorites - The Two Natures in Christ by Chemnitz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Video on the Synoptics Gospels - Matthew, Mark, and Luke

  Synoptics - or Synoptics Gospels - Matthew, Mark, and Luke are "seen together" because they share the same-but-different content...