Monday, September 12, 2022

New - The I AM Sermons in the Gospel of John: The Name of God in Exodus 3


I sent the book out for editing. Janie Sullivan will put the finishing touches on it, about 60 pages long. I have enjoyed the last stages of writing, which include going over every word, the big themes and the little details.

Once the book is live on Amazon, I will begin sending two copies, sometimes more, to the usual suspects. I am also distributing KJV books and Bibles for free, thanks to the generous support of many people.

The parables will be next, but only after some catching up on various computer necessities. 

Addressing topics from the Bible is a great blessing. I have the time and the help from many people to get these books out. I am especially thankful to God for Norma A. Boeckler's artistic gifts and generous use of her time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lecture on Justification by Faith - 11 AM Central

  1. Justification by Faith is clearly taught in Genesis 15:6. Abraham believed the the Promises of God, and that was counted as righteousne...