Thursday, February 24, 2022

The PDF Is Ready For - The King James Version: Apostolic Texts, Precise Translation versus Fraudulent Texts and Heretical Translations

 Janie will have this in early March, so it should be finished during the month.

Hello KJV Fans and Opponents.

If you email me at greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com - I can send you the PDF of the book. 

edlp stands for Every Day Lutheran Principles

You do not to edit the book. If you find the rare typo, send me a note on the error itself. I use control-f to find them since the PDF is not quite the same as the Word document.

This is free. I appreciate anything you have to say. One teacher pointed out a lot of things which I fixed on the first try, because there was a lot to address.

I am glad I ordered many new books for this project and went over the research again, new and old. I learned a lot. I think everyone will be inclined to read even more about the KJV from many excellent books. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Faith of Jesus - The Apostle Paul's Three Distinct Statements

  YouTube Romans KJV Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: ...