Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Upcoming Publishing Projects




  1. The Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog will be edited, improved, and garnished with author information and lists. That might culminate in a book of the top hymn texts (250-300). Norma A. Boeckler is adding illustrations, and she helps with every single project.
  2. I have started Understanding Luther’s Galatians: Graebner’s Translation - where I am going to add my commentary on OJ versus the Chief Article, with the complete text of the shorter Galatians.
  3. I will write The American Calvin: CFW Walther. The parallels with Calvin are overwhelming. Comparisons with Luther are underwhelming. Walther's Election without Faith will be addressed.
  4. A group of us will work on Bible texts and translations, to help explain the disaster of the NIV/ESV money machine and its devastating effect on Christian doctrine. 
  5. Projects get modified, added, dropped. I think the focus should be mostly Scriptural since that is so widely neglected.
  6. I have a folder for Word documents. When I retitle my older books as public domain in that folder, those files will be available for people to use freely in translations, edited versions, etc. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Faith of Jesus - The Apostle Paul's Three Distinct Statements

  YouTube Romans KJV Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: ...