Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Coming Soon - The I AM Sermons in the Gospel of John: The Name of God in Exodus 3


I sent one or more copies of - The I AM Sermons in the Gospel of John: The Name of God in Exodus 3using Prime, so the copies should arrive this Saturday or Sunday. I was promised yesterday for mine, but it came today.

Don't be shy about emailing me if you did not get yours by Monday, or if you need more copies. Email - greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com

Cub Editor Phil Hale will get his copy of The I AM Sermons in John. He will probably use it to stabilize the kitchen table leg. The WELS, ELS, and LCMS Seminary libraries are getting theirs. I skipped the ELCA seminaries because I do not know which one will close next.

The Synoptic Parables are next, and my academic calendar has been trimmed by me. Three classes tended to morph into more, so I am now keeping the number at two online classes.

I will work on audio for the broadcasts tomorrow morning. We had a big improvement in sound, with two more steps to take - using the hymn files, not linking from the Net, and using the Broadway Mike alone for sound coming from the same approximate place. I will record that tomorrow morning, d.v.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Parables of Jesus

  YouTube Unbelievers - especially the apostate clergy and bishops, who have abandoned the Christian Faith - cannot understand or teach the ...