Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Luther Publishing News
I look at life this way. Things happened so I could learn a lot and experience what was happening in the synods. I am blessed to have reasonably good health, energy, and time to write and teach.
Apart from a few books sold retail on Amazon, everything is being distributed at cost or for free. The synods refuse to teach Luther's Biblical theology so someone has to do their job for them.
I will be sending out more Luther volumes very soon. Some have gone to Africa already, but America is also a mission field. How many Lutheran pastors have Luther's Sermons in their studies or on their computers? Precious few, I am sure.
One woman got multiple sets of all nine volumes for herself and her kin.
Some might consider getting the full color Gems book ($10), with selections from all eight volumes of sermons. Or, my very special promotional item for Luther - the black and white version of Gems, which costs only $2.40 each.
The color Gems is the one always sent when ordered. The black and white volume is only for people who want to give away some Luther at a very low price. No one should be worried about being caught with contraband, since each volume is all Luther, plus graphics from Norma A. Boeckler. Luther is not political, unless one wants to compare the Reformer with the deformers of today.
I have started a reader's verson of St. John's Gospel, plus some initial ideas for a new Lutheran dictionary.
More Luther is planned, plus a long essay on how Calvin ruined Protestantism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exaudi_September_5_2026
Exaudi Sunday - Borrowed From 2025 Exaudi Sunday, The Sunday after Exaudi ...
-
Jubilate - Easter 3 - 2026. Mikron (which means) A Little While Mother's Day is next Sunday, May 10, 2026 Bethany Lutheran Church J...
-
Click here for the Pastor Gregory L. Jackson author page , pick a title, and write a review. For each one, an angel will get his wings. ...
-
The print version of Understanding Luther's Galatians can be purchased here. Free PDF -> Understanding Luther's Galatians ERIC ...



No comments:
Post a Comment